Tuesday 29 May 2007

Skirt, Top, Swap and James

Firstly, a skirt that I made - perfect for winter with tights or boots. Made from a blackish stretch denim.


Next, a top from a Simplicity pattern that nikkishell raves about. I really like it and will use the pattern again. I actually cut up a previously unfinished top (Cass knows the one) and used the fabric to make this top which I will wear come Spring.


Next, the Swap that I received from Shibley - a little Hat pincushion (so cute) and Needle book and some Chocolate (a favourite colour for me) broderie.


And of course the pin cushion and needle book that I made for Andrea. Will have to make one for my Mum too, as she took a liking to it.



Finally, a recent picture of my boy James. He really tests me some days, but I love him to bits.


I apologise for not having proper links in, but I will try to come back later to do that!

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Ooh, I love your skirt, I have a pattern and some fabric here to make myself one - I live in my skirts and boots during the winter (I feel daggy in jeans if I wear them too often) I also adore the top you made, it is so soft and pretty!

Leah said...

I adore that top! It's so funky! And I am jealous of you making big people clothes - I am still too chicken!

Little Munchkins said...

Lovely skirt and top. I think I have the same pattern for the top too, just need to find it in summer!

Cass said...

Belinda, I love the skirt and top.

Unknown said...

Oh I love the skirt! Great work and fab fabric choice. I can see that becoming a winter wardrobe staple!

Andrea said...

I love the skirt and top too Belinda - especially the top! James is a little cutie, they all test us don't they?

Kylie said...

Belinda - I love the skirt - what a great colour and weight for winter with tights!

And isn't your little man growing up quickly! He is so cute!

Helen said...

Happy Birthday James!!! Love the top too! Bring on spring so you can wear it!

Corrie said...

ohhhh he's growing up isn't he!!! Love the skirt and top! i just need to add the sleeves on to mine!