Saturday 21 June 2008

I'm Back

Not too much to say really, but I thought I should post to keep the blog 'active'.

Lately I have been busy with being pregnant (15 weeks), James' 3rd birthday, settling into the new house, and so on....

I have finished a baby play rug which I will blog later. Otherwise I had better get sewing, or my machine will get stiff from not enough use.

Now for a photo, to bulk up the post....
Taken when James was saying, "Now take a photo of me in the car..." Notice the hand on the face...little poser.

4 comments:

Cass said...

Belinda, lovely photo of James, he is getting so grown up

Unknown said...

Belinda! I finally tracked you down via the EB sewing thread - for some reason when I clicked on your name on my blog I was only shown the EB sewing group blog, not this one!

Anyway... thanks so much for visiting my waffle page and commenting! As you are the first to comment on the Pay it Forward that makes you first in line for a little gift, so long as you promise to Pay it Forward on your blog!

When you're ready please email me your mailing details to zigzagclothies@gmail.com and a little gift will on its way to you some time in the next 365 days!

Bec.
XX

tigerfilly said...

Aww how sweet, James is getting so big now!

Julie said...

Congratulations on the wonderful news of baby #2!!