Friday 31 December 2010

Goodbye 2010 - Looking Forward to 2011

As much as I have been sewing a lot more this year (a positive) there are been a few things going on in the background here to cause me to 'misplace' my focus at times.

2011 will be about "moving forward". In regards to family, James will start school in February.


He also started dancing this year, and will be continuing in 2011..... Hip Hop, Contemporary, Ballet.... it has given him a real boost to start something that he enjoys so much.

Layla will also start dancing - yep, I am loving having a little girl!

James also went to Drama classes again this year, which finished off with a fantastic Christmas party.... one of the highlights of our year.....




Layla turned 2 at the beginning of the month..... my little angel.


Then we could start to focus on Christmas....



And to finish, a quick pic of my nephew in his new hat that I made.


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and I wish you all the best for 2011.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Gorgeous photos, looks like a lovely end to the year!

Anne (I should be sleeping) said...

Lovely photos :) I look forward to reading about you all 'moving forward'- looks like some exciting times ahead.

Toru said...

hi, my boy loves dancing and did ballet from 3 -5yrs, but we moved and he had to stop. Now he is older he only wants to be in an all boys group...the nearest is too far for me to drive every week. I'm hoping he gets into it again later. I've started following GPDots, hope to hear more about your little performers:)